The second Steering Committee meeting was held on April 20th 2009, in Rectorate Hall, University of Banja Luka (Bosnia & Herzegovina). The most project partners took active part in this event. As the agenda indicates, the meeting is divided into five parts.
The purpose of the Steering Committee meeting was to present overall project achievements by Project Coordinator, to present realized activities and achieved output/outcomes by Project Partners, to discuss about forthcoming training activities for CTC staff at EU laboratories and centers, to discuss about perceived problems in project implementation, to adopt work plan for next six-monthly project implementation period and to discuss financial and project reporting issues.
- Presentations - Overall WBC-VMnet project achievements
- Presentations - University of Banja Luka - review of activities and project results
- Presentations - University of Rijeka - review of activities and project results
- Presentations - University of Montenegro - review of activities and project results
- Presentations - Regional Economic Development Agency of Sumadija and Pomoravlje - TSNA results for WBC
- Presentations - WBC Regional model of University-enterprise cooperation - draft
- Presentations - University of Ljubljana
- Presentations - University of Padova
- Presentations - Institute for Production Engineering
- Presentations - C3M d.o.o
- List of participants 1
- List of participants 2