The third Steering Committee meeting of the Tempus Project WBC-VMnet (WBC Virtual Manufacturing Network - Fostering an Integration of the Knowledge Triangle, 144684-TEMPUS-2008-RS-JPHES) was held on the 7 October 2010 in the University of Rijeka Rectorate Building.
The purpose and objectives of the Steering Committee in Rijeka were:
- to present overall project achievements by Project Coordinator;
- to present realized activities and achieved output/outcomes by Project Partners (WBC, EU and SME);
- to discuss implementation of professional trainings, Practical Placement Programme (PPP) and Industrial Fellowship Programme (IFP);
- to analyse the perceived problems during the project implementation, and
- to adopt work plan for next six-month period.
Welcome address was delivered by Prof Dr Damir Zec, the University of Rijeka Vice-Rector for International Relations and dr Zoran Jurkovic, local WBC-VMnet coordinator for Croatia.
Upon welcome addresses, project coordinator Prof Dr Vesna Mandic presented the overall project achievements. On this occasion, she stated that she will present WBC-VMnet project as an exemplary practice in the field of Tempus projects management at the forthcoming meeting of the new project cycle coordinators, which will be held in Belgium from 6 to 7 December, organized by EACEA (The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency).
All the meeting participants have given short presentations with the overview of the results achieved within their respective institutions. PSP I ISP programmes were discussed in details and further steps of their implementations were arranged. Workplan for the next six-month project implementation period was adopted by all the participants. The next Steering Committee meeting is agreed to take place in April 2011 at the University of Montenegro in Podgorica.
- Presentations - Overall WBC-VMnet project achievements
- Presentations - University of Banja Luka
- Presentations - University of Rijeka
- Presentations - Practical Placement Programme
- Presentations - Industrial Fellowship Programme
- Presentations - Elcon Geratebau d.o.o.
- List of participants 1
- List of participants 2