Initial meeting of Consortium members (kick off meeting), was held on March 25th 2009, in Rectorate Hall, University of Kragujevac. Besides project partners, regional and national stakeholders, representatives of Resource Ministries and Local Authorities, Chambers of Commerce, the organization of supporting sector of SME, and other academics and business public authorities took active part in this event.
The purpose of the kick off meeting was to build a common understanding of the goals and objectives for the WBC-VMnet TEMPUS project within the project consortium, to discuss project implementation in the future, project partner responsibilities and all other technical details. Each member of the project consortium has understood specific project objectives, means and actions leading to their achievement, its respective roles and responsibilities, planned outputs and outcomes, and agreed with the list of measurable indicators of progress in the project implementation and breakdown of the project costs among the partners.
- Presentations - WBC-VMnet
- Presentations - University of Kragujevac
- Presentations - University of Rijeka
- Presentations - University of Padova
- Presentations - University of Ljubljana
- Presentations - University of Banja Luka
- Presentations - University of Podgorica
- Presentations - SCGM
- Presentations - REDASP
- Presentations - IPU
- Presentations - Metalik
- Presentations - C3M
- Presentations - Individual expert Goran Stojanovic
- List of participants